Kitchen Manager 05/06/2020
SLICE GIRLS WEST & HARRY + LARRYS GENERAL STORE
Lead and develop a young yet enthusiastic team in a fun and engaging environment.
· Work for a respectful and present ownership group with a supportive culture
· Excellent working conditions and the ability to achieve quality work / life balance
Situated underneath Back Alley Sally’s and adjacent to Lickety Split and The Line event space, we seek an experienced and passionate Kitchen Manager to lead Slice Girls West and Harry and Larrys General Store.
Our venue/s have been operating for 4 + years and we have earned ourselves an excellent reputation for both creativity and consistency with quality produce and products. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a kitchen environment, and a strong love for food.
We seek someone who is well organised, able to adapt to changing environments easily and who is able to expand on our existing business model to continue with it’s growth and development.
Reporting to the Venue Manager and Owners, you will be part of this team and included in the daily running of the business. You will be responsible for the management of the kitchen and General Store team and the Ground Floor operation, and will maintain responsibilities including the following:
· Menu creation and implementation skills.
· Costing and ordering according to budgets.
· Proficiency with computers/POS and ordering platforms.
· Maintain a working knowledge of trends within the industry.
· Have a professional, mature and positive outlook.
· Clear and strong communicator.
· Managing stock control and store inventory.
· Recruitment staff for ground floor operations.
· Supervision, training and development of Ground Floor team.
· Ensuring that all health and safety standards are maintained along with all documentation.
· Ability to maintain a respectful and calm temperament at all times.
· Fast paced - multi tasker.
· Excellent back of house control, costing and percentage management is expected.
Salary $60k + Super (negotiable)
If you are looking for a new challenge, please send your resume to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 12th June 5pm
We look forward to hearing from you!